Upcoming ROOM Performances:
- BEDFRINGE, The Place Bedford, 22 - 26 July 2019
- Yale-NUS College, Singapore, March 2019, as part of Matthew Schneider-Mayerson’s Ecotopian Visions class
- University of Worcester, October 2016
- DIG closing party - FAREWELL OLD ROAD, 1 August 2015, 8PM // ROOMxROOM was premiered at DIG's final closing party in Lewisham. We collaborated with Peter Cattermoul (Teleman) and Michael Lovett (NZCA Lines) on sound and music, April Wernham on live illustration, Ed Rapley on the mic as commentator, Max Morris Doherty (PUWABA) providing oily liquid light projections.
- Museum of Contemporary Art London, 15 August 2015, 6-9PM // GROUP ROOM experience for 12 participants, in collaboration with the artist Adam James as part of the Parade for Peckham research project. This event involved a series of physical and verbal exercises that led up to a blindfolded group performance.
- Latitude Festival, Wellcome Trust Hub, Membus, 17-19 July 2015 // ROOM performed on the Memrise bus at Latitude Festival 2015, supported by the Wellcome Trust
- MOCA London, 11 July 2015, 10-4pm // ROOM collaborated on the first part of a Parade for Peckham research project by the artist Adam James, in association with MOCA London. There were 10 performances of ROOM for solo participants, followed by a psychogeographical performance walk by artist Mark Wayman, a workshop by Adam James, and a group ROOM at the end of the day.
- Goodman Arts Centre Open House, 24 January 2015, Singapore
- Moon Club 21 April 2014, Hove
- Bruno Glint Gallery, December 2012, London